Mission & Values
The Mission of KLA Schools of Brickell is to provide a safe, innovative environment and quality education for the students of Brickell and surrounding communities inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach to education.
Vision & Values
- Individuality - All children are honored as individuals who are intrinsically motivated and are active participants in their learning.
- Relationships - Relationships are at the core of our educational approach and are built with our surroundings: people, materials, and environments.
- Collaboration - Families, educators and children are partners in learning and research.
- Process - Through documentation, the learning process of children and teachers is made visible for furthering understanding, expanding on concepts, and celebrating ideas.
- Intentionality - Environments are safe, nurturing, and designed to promote experiences that invite children and adults to enter into meaningful dialogues that foster children’s innate curiosity, creativity, and thinking.